2.06.2008

Stethoscope...

All it takes is a fever that spikes from 101.1 to 102.9 in 45 minutes and a trip to see "MY Dr. Chinn" as L says to get her obsessed with stethoscopes. Oh I am sure Dr. C helped fuel it by letting L do practically whatever she wanted with her stethoscope. So SEVERAL tests later and nothing, everything came back negative so I guess that is good, but annoying at the sametime. Hopefully it was just a fluke thing, but even she knew L doesn't run temps high like that. So we shall see. But all yesterday afternoon until she went to bed that night we had to listen to her "tummy". At one point she even said "my tummy hurts" and patted her throat. lol Oh, while we were at Dr. C's office in the room with her she said "I want dr. chinn to look at my feet" so we both said ok and she wheeled her stool over infront of L. So L takes off her shoes and socks and she has Dr. C looking through her toes for... LINT! LOL She is a mess and ham. So that is the latest for us in a nutshell...

These are all with the little point and shoot camera so the quality isn't as good as my big camera...


I should have some good/cute pics of Miss L up tomorrow or Friday that I took of her outside playing on Monday evening.

No comments: