2.29.2008

Painting...

I took some REALLY cute pics of L on Monday when I was off with her and it was so warm outside but my card reader decided to mess up in turn deleting my pics. Oh well at least they weren't super important. But on Tuesday it was cold and windy so we had to stay inside so I decided to let her paint. Thank goodness for washable paint. lol But she loves it. Lefty on our hands??? What do you all think? Look back at what hand she is coloring with in the last post, hmmm....





















She looks so old in this pic. Ahh, where has my baby gone?














4 comments:

Jill said...

ADORABLE !!!! LOVE her hair, its gettin SO long !!!

Pawlenko Family said...

so I've been sick and out of the loop but I love picture #4!!!!!! I also took pics of T painting lol. One day I will get them up on the blog.

Meghan said...

Love her masterpiece! It looks like she was really concentrating. :) Too cute!

Lisa B said...

She looks so serious, and yet so happy. I love these!