2.19.2008

Hannah Montana Hair...

Last week, Valentine's day to be exact. I picked up L after work from my mom and her hair was fixed like half up half down but with 2 ponytails instead of just the one.

Me:Oh Landrie I love your hair ( with a big smile, trying not to laugh because it caught me off guard since I had never seen it like that but it was also so cute at the same time)
L:it's Hannah Montana hair mommy!
Me: Oh ok, well I love it, it's beautiful
L: Tank you Mommy (while fluffing it with her hands like you see girls do in movies) LOL

But the funny thing is she only really has seen Hannah Montana on commercials and such she has only seen the show maybe once or twice and it was just by accident, us flipping through the channels and her freaking out to watch it. She watches the Disney channel a lot so I am sure that's where she picked knowing who she was up from as well as ALL the commericals, all the media about her, she is everywhere. LOL We can be in a store somewhere and she will hear her song over the speaker and get all excited and say "That's Hannah Montana song!" These advertising people are genius' I swear, L is 2.5! LOL So she had Hannah Montana hair again yesterday. ;)

She went into her play area and came back with her purple fairy costume on but only wearing it like it was a tutu/skirt. She said "Mommy, come take my piture". So of course I did, I couldn't pass up an opportunity where SHE asked me to take her picture. lol

So this was her first pose, how lady like huh, LOL
Admiring her fake gold ring

Just thought this one was cute


Tell her to look at me and this is what I usually get, I can't believe they learn "the smile with no teeth" this early





Trying to strip as usual, I swear once she is home she changes 50 times at least






The look I got when I told her to put some REAL clothes on and not dress up clothes

Yes, that is one of her potty chairs in her room, she brought it in there for her baby doll to go potty and then it becomes her stool and seat, lol oh and notice she is almost dressed

Yay! We have pajamas on now! LOL Oh and a lovely fake smile since I told her to look at me and smile. Oh but this fake smile is worse and is so corny looking, LOL




Trying to figure out how to switch out the movies in her projector
There's that "look at Mommy" look again. lol








































6 comments:

Pawlenko Family said...

lmao- so cute. I love the hair. Taylor gives that cheesy smile everytime I take her pic lol. She is getting so big Lindsey!

Selena said...

How adorable! I LOVE the cheesy smile! "E" does that all the time! THese are some great shots! I'm glad "E" isn't the only one who likes to change his clothes 50x a day!

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute and her hair is getting SO long. Love it! :)

The Billingsly Brood said...

Those are some cute pics! Brayden loves his projector too. I can't beleive how long her hair is. Can Peyton borrow some? Ha,Ha!!!

Jill said...

O my gosh thats HYSTERICAL !!! I LOVE her 'Hannah Montana Hair' ROFLMFAO !!!

Lisa B said...

Ooooh! Just found your blog and I'm so excited. I haven't seen enough Landrie pictures lately, too. She's too cute. Hazel is a Hannah Montana fan too, but it's because she lives with a seven-year-old sister.