2.14.2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone is having a great day. I slacked BIG time this year and actually didn't get any Valentine pics of Landrie. Bad Mommy I know! But hopefully I can catch one this afternoon, hopefully. If not oh well. We all will live. lol

She FINALLY wanted to put on the other dress up outfit Nana & Paw Paw got her for Valentine's day I think it's because she couldn't find the Cinderella one. I had to wash it because she got the LOVELY makeup that Nana got her ALL OVER IT. LOL So I snapped a few pics of her in the other outfit I think it's too cute, had to snap these with the point and shoot because I was trying to catch her before she took it off. lol























UPDATE!!! Everyone be proud, I took some pics of L on Valentine's day that are Valentine themed!!! Yay! Enjoy...








Yes, this is the Valentine barbie she literally just got from Cory and I only like 5 minutes before and she is already naked. LOL




Put the lollipop to GREAT use... in the TUB! =)







LOOOOOOVE THIS ONE!!!!


Got a pic of Daddy-O playing guitar















2 comments:

Pawlenko Family said...

I love it! It reminds me of Taylor's Halloween costume. She is such a princess. Oh and I noticed you painted her toes too. So cute!

Jill said...

LOVE the last pic & those of her eating the lolli IN the tub, your a FREAKING genuis ;)