2.01.2008

New Couch...

So daddy went to Wal-Mart the other night to get some medicine for our sick dog. Side note... Sick dogs are by far WORSE than a sick kid. Well while he was there he picked up Miss L this "bootiful" couch (as she calls it). Our good friends and neighbors kids have these and L LOVES them and plays on them everytime we go over there. We had been looking for one for her for a while and he finally found one the other night that was CLEAN, nice and PRINCESS (most important to her, lol). So now when she plays on it or sees it it's "Daddy bought dis bootiful couch for me" so now daddy is the hero of the week to her. ;) Here are some pics of the "BOOTIFUL" princess couch...

Love this pic of her and I, just wish the side of the couch wasn't pushing out like I am HUGE, but hey... at least I fit and can sit on my daughters "bootiful" couch with her. lol


Posing with her Cinderella doll, she poses A LOT lately with her, she just might be becoming her crutch. lol








She INSISTED on me taking a pic of her making this face and pose. Ahh... such a little goofball. LOL



Oh and P.S. don't get too excited about back to back posts, I am sure it won't happen too often. But who knows, I might surprise all of you and do posts MORE than once a week. Ahh we shall see. =)

1 comment:

Myra Hough said...

YAY Daddy for getting that 'bootiful' couch! She is adorable. I hear ya on the crutch thing with the doll... Jay Jay uses Barney, a blankie and her 'sleep booty' pillow as hers. Keep posting! You might motivate me!!