2.22.2008

Icee...

Like mother like daughter on LOVING white cherry Icees, lol. There is a gas station by my parents house that just remodeled and L and I ran in there the other day to get some lotto tickets (we didn't win, dang it) and they have white cherry (love that it's white and won't make a mess too)!!! I swear if I ever have a lot of money one day I am going to have an Icee machine in my house. LOL We all love them.

Once we got home we did some playing outside in the backyard on her "slide and swings" as she calls them. lol


Going "upstairs" she says
Watching a plane





Hard at work "cooking"




Looking for those crazy birds again
This pic is a bit off in so many ways, but I LOOOVE the look on her face, I wish I would have been more ready for it




Using her "digger" as she calls it, notice she will NOT touch the sand with her hands, she doesn't want to get dirty. lol











Climbing the rockwall all by herself! This is a BIG deal, she has tried over and over to do it and has finally gotten it.



















Picking grass, lol but I LOVE the way her hair looks










Just a mommy pic =)








The fake smile she gives me when I tell her to look at me or the camera













There's my girl! =)















Back to the Icee, you get so thirsty playing outside. Oh and yes, we were sharing, no way would I get her one for herself THAT big. lol

















Making sure to get EVERY last drop




Oh and the totals are in on the things I sold of L's on ebay, $270!!! And I am not even done selling all her stuff yet!!! That pays for this years stuff.



































































4 comments:

Pawlenko Family said...

Your pictures are amazing .. so jealous of the ebay, icee and your weather lol. oh and I cant believe she can do the rock wall by herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meghan said...

Oooh, we love icees here too! Although it's not been the weather for that kind of treat for a while.

What a fun play set L has!!

Lisa B said...

She's beautiful. I'm jealous of your weather!

Lindsey said...

Oh don't be fooled by the warm weather in those pics, we too had our share of COLD weather and SNOW too. lol Not like you, Lisa and Meghan experience, but still crazy enough for TX. Especially since one day we are 40, the next 65 and then the very next 32 with snow, lol.