2.07.2008

Bittersweet...

Why is it that once you have kids the time goes by even faster? I can't believe in 5 months she will be 3! I love this age and everything she is doing and saying, but at the very same time, I miss my baby. When I go through and edit pics that I have taken of L like these, they are always so bittersweet to me. She looks so grown up in most but occasionally I catch one that you can still see that little glimpse of baby still in her. I cherish those pics especially. In the past I always thought I understood the meaning of the word "bittersweet", but now I know I didn't... I didn't know the true meaning until I had L. She truly is my heart and soul.



Playing "tea party" in her clubhouse on her swing set...

I did a vintage edit on this one, I am in love with it, not sure why, maybe I have my mommy goggles on, but I do, I love it...









I often forget about taking pics of her hands and feet so I am trying to remember, although they aren't as small as when she was first born, they are still little in reality...

You would never know that these pics were all taken duing her temperature spike of 101.1 to 102.9 in 45 mins, the only real give away is her lips being so red and her birth mark showing up more on her forehead...



I LOVE her profile in this pic!!!

My sweet baby...

Talking on the phone to her Meme...

Another tootsie one...

I know that was a lot of pics, but I just wanted to share them with everyone, hope you all enjoy them as much as we do.


































2 comments:

Pawlenko Family said...

Great pics. I told you the ones I love but I also love the phone pic.. she looks so grown up yet carefree. Yeah.. it's bittersweet.. maybe time for you to have another one :)- although the 2nd grows up so much faster!

Jill said...

LOVE the feet pic & the one of her on the phone, SO freaking CUTE !!!!