2.13.2008

"Funder"

Early yesterday morning we had some pretty big storms roll in. They started around 3:00 am I would say and I just KNEW L would wake up to it, it was SO loud! Of course she did, around 4:00 am we hear... "I SCARED OF FUNDER!!!! MOMMY, DADDY, I SCARED OF FUNDER!!!" lol So Cory went and got her out of her bed and brought her into our room and she was wide awake. She was talking about the "funder" and the lightning and how bright and loud it all was. So since she was wide awake I don't think she fell back asleep until about 5:00 am and my alarm goes off at 5:30 of course. lol When I came out of the bathroom from getting ready this is how she was sleeping...


In a ball up against our headboard. lol

So Landrie had on the Cinderella dress Nana got her for Valentine's day last night and she came into the laundry room where I was at. Here is how the conversation went...

Me: Hi Cinderella

Her: (Huge smile on her face because I called her Cinderella) Hi Snow White Mom, what are you doing?

Me: (Laughing) Laundry

Her: Oh ok Snow White Mommy

So for the rest of the evening she was Cinderella and I was either Snow White Mommy or just Snow White. LOL But when I was putting her to bed I called her Cinderella and she told me "I not Cinrella anymore, I just Yandrie" since she didn't have the dress on anymore. LOL They are too cute!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I LOVE when they sleep like that !!!!