4.08.2008

Daddy's Girl...

Sorry I am slacking a bit but we have been pretty busy lately. I have been taking pics just haven't had much time to upload and edit them. Finally got some time last night.


I just thought this outfit was super cute and had to catch a few pics of her in it. lol Cory of course LOVED the shirt. The pink spinkle (a.k.a. glitter) keds shoes my parents bought her a few months ago they are still a bit big, but she LOVES them. Notice she has on a pink sprinkle (as Landrie calls glitter, lol) belt that just pulled the shirt and shoes together SO cute. lol She loves anything sparkly or pink. She is SUCH a girl.




I asked her something (can't remember now of course) and she said "I dun no" and did her arms up. LOL
Fake smile
Just a cute Mommy pic




1 comment:

Jill said...

DIVA !!!! I LOVE that first 'I dunno' pic, SOOO cute !!!