4.11.2008

Sunday...

Sunday was a nice relaxing day for the most part. Landrie and I went to the store to get a few things while Cory went out fishing. Then Cory's parents and Uncle Zeke came by and we cooked out. Nana and Paw Paw brought Landrie all kinds of goodies, a kite, bug house and some Thomas stuff. She loves to get "surprises" from people as she calls them. Anytime I come home from work with a bag she will ask "you bought me a surprise?" lol SO cute! But also means she is SPOILED, but what else is new. lol

My left handed baby painting with her drip free paintbrushes with the paint built into the brush already! So cool








Not a good picture AT ALL photography wise but so cute. She was very serious about playing her harmonica




Fake smile for Mommy



Showing me one of her princess cards from her Memory game






Not great photography wise again but I loved her expression. Man I hate full sun. lol








Landrie and Nana flying the kite








Too cute






Her new kite











Trying to catch up to Daddy and Uncle Zeke











Mmm... BROWNIES with frosting














































































2 comments:

The Billingsly Brood said...

Too cute as always! I especially like the brownie pics. Are those the Elmer's paint brushes? I have been wanting to try them. We have the color wonder ones but they are kinda big and hard to hold.

Jill said...

GREAT Shots !!!!! I MUST know about these paintbrushes ;)

LOVE The brownie shots too....YUMMMMM !!!!