4.18.2008

Taylor Swift...

Landrie is IN LOVE with Taylor Swift. She knows ALL the words to ALL the songs on the entire c.d. Cory recorded one of her music videos off of CMT a few weeks ago and she has to watch it at least once a day and sing along with it and copy everything she does.



















The other night we were in the bathroom brushing her teeth and she saw my headband on the counter and she put it on and said "Look Mommy, I Taylor Swift". LOL (Taylor Swift has a headband on in the music video) I ran and got the first camera I could find which was the point and shoot but I HAD to capture it...

































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAYLOR SWIFT ROCK IT DOWN COUNTY

Anonymous said...

ROCK IT DOWN TAYLOR SWIFT

Anonymous said...

SHE ROCKS

Anonymous said...

Awww!! Jayda LOVED that one... so yeah I'll probably be seeing it every night for a while ;)

-Myra

Pawlenko Family said...

OMG- That is the cutest thing ever. I actually haven't even heard that song but I like it lol.

Jill said...

That was the GREATEST thing EVER !!!! Watch out Taylor Swift !!!!

The Billingsly Brood said...

That video was too cute! Taylor is Cassidi's favorite too, she wants everyone to call her Taylor. Brayden loves the cuz you had a bad day song.