3.31.2008

Thomas The Train...

I hate our weather sometimes! I swear all week for Friday it said upper 70's partly cloudy to sunny then late Wednesday into Thursday it changed and said that a cool front was going to come through early Friday but the high would still be about 66. WRONG! Yeah the front came through alright but it would up only being about 55, cloudy, windy, drizzly and cold (for us Texans at least, lol). But we made the best of it and had fun anyway. After getting a little lost on the way we got there just in time to hop aboard the train for the 10 am departure so I didn't get any pics of the train before or boarding it. I think we would have had more fun if it were warmer since all but the train and gift shop were outside. But we had fun anyway and Landrie LOVED it and that's all that really matters. On of the men working the exhibit on the train told us that this year they are going to have the Polar Express there at Christmas time. Which we got all excited about especially Landrie she started saying how she wanted to ride on "coo coo express" LOL what she calls it. When we got home I jumped on the computer and looked it up and tickets go on sale in September and it runs the first 3 weekends in December, they will have it all done up to look like the North Pole. Santa will be there, a 30 minute train ride with a story all kinds of fun stuff. We are SO there. LOL I have already marked my calendars. Yes Jill, I said calendars. LOL



Waiting for the train to depart
Quick pic with Daddy

Watching out the window








Smiling pretty for Mommy







Her official Thomas the Train Junior Engineer Certificate. =)





Pic with Mommy




Family pic, wish L was looking but hey we will take whatever we can get. LOL














This is some new show on Sprout. Landrie kept saying she wanted to talk to her (when she was a bit away from her) but once we got up to her to take a pic with her she started to cry. I hope she is over this by the time we go to Disney World next year. LOL





Watching Thomas come back into the train depot



Thomas the Train



I made me some friends at the kids activity table. LOL Last week it was Myra at the Wiggles Place and this week it was me.



Smiling for Daddy









Doing a puzzle with Mommy


Fake smile for Mommy, lol




Grabbing for Daddy's hand





Loving her PINK cotton candy





I told her to look at me so I could take her pic and this is the face she gave me
Smiling at Daddy




How things seem to end a lot these days, lol well actually it was because Daddy told her no more cotton candy because we were fixing to go eat lunch










Within minutes of getting on the highway =)


*Taken with the point and shoot, it's all I could reach in the car

3 comments:

Pawlenko Family said...

ha ha ha.. love the no more cotton candy picture! Looks like you had a blast. Love the family picture and you look so pretty in your pictures too.

Meghan said...

Oh how fun! They do Thomas the Train and Polar Express here too... but they were all sold out last year, so I'm determined to get tickets this year.

Love the sad picture... I don't think I've ever seen Landrie so sad! Must have been some good cotton candy! :)

Becky Malone said...

Okay, I am getting tired of looking at this same blog....updates please!