4.21.2008

Sunday...

We went to Blaze's 1st birthday party. It was at a park in Sunnyvale, Landrie had a blast. Too bad it was full sun so it made it hard to get good pictures. But I think I managed to get some. Of course some are just Mommy goggle ones but that's ok, sometimes those turn out to be the best ones and the most remembered. ;)

I love pics of her from the back for some reason
I see you Mommy

Cutie pie
Stopping to pose



She saw some other kids doing this along with hanging upside down off of it and she was SO proud that she figured out how to hang from it (her feet are off the ground but only by like an inch or 2, lol)


Umm do I want to try this?




In deep thought

The Birthday Boy! He is too stinkin' cute!


Hmm, is this cake up to my standards in the moistness department?


Why yes it is




Huh?


LOVE this one!



I think this one is just too cute



Pretty girl
Come on Mommy, get this over with so I can go play some more

She loves to ride on Daddy's shoulders, much braver than I was at that age, I HATED to ride on my dad's shoulders

Daddy & Landrie

Landrie and I having a Mommy & Me moment

Mommy & Landrie



















3 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE the finger in the cake shot ..... LOL !!! LOVE the B&W of you & her and does Cory own any other shirts that DONT have TX Longhorns on them ;) LOL !!!!

Pawlenko Family said...

Ohh love the black & Whites (and the ones of her back)

allison said...

great shots! I really love the ones of the two of you!