4.28.2008

Stinkin' Cute...

On Saturday Cory went fishing so it was just Landrie and I. We had some errands to run and gifts to get for things we are going to next weekend. Although I think Landrie came out the best in that deal. I think she got something or several things every single store we went to. Some she needed and others were just because she is so stinkin' cute. lol No really she is a good girl even when I tell her she can't get something. Telling her "maybe for her birthday" seems to work every time. I know there will come a day when it won't and she will have a complete meltdown and embarrass me to death but for now it works. =) Then she goes off on what she wants for her birthday and that she wants a princess cake and all that talk begins and soon her mind is off of whatever she wanted and onto her birthday. lol I had her in the CUTEST outfit on Saturday though. It use to be Tate's and I always loved it and was thrilled when Tate's mom gave it to Landrie. My brother had just given Landrie some pink converse and they looked adorable with the outfit. Everyone was making comments everywhere we went.
Saturday night we went with my friend Torrie to the Crandall H.S. spring show. That is where she went and her mom use to be the director there as well so she was going and invited L and I to go. I knew L would be in heaven since she LOVES to sing and dance, especially dance. What I didn't know was that she would put on her own little show in the stands. She was dancing and copying exactly what the girls were doing and loving it. She had her own audience within the audience. She was too cute. I really need to get her in some dance classes this fall. Thanks for inviting us Torrie we had a great time. =)

Before we left to run our errands that morning. Not too fond of the action on this one but oh well...
LOVE this one... lol
Ahh pictures now Mommy? But you said we were leaving to go to Aunt Torrie's

LOOOOOOVE these, just not sure which edit I like the best.














NO MORE ONE MORE TIME MOMMY!



I can't open my eyes Mommy, the sun keeps getting in them
Dang sun, this probably would have been pretty cute



Love it!












4 comments:

Pawlenko Family said...

So cute! T has an outfit very similar and I love it!

The Billingsly Brood said...

Too cute, I love this outfit. I have seen similar ones on EBAY and I think I may have to get one for Pey Pey.

Becky Malone said...

Those shoes are too cute!

allison said...

She really is TOO stinkin' cute!