8.30.2008

Landrie's New Bed...

I have finally gotten around to getting some pictures of Landrie's new bed. The stain on her bed doesn't match her other furniture very well, but it is still a pretty bed and really you don't notice as much when her bed is made.





Wednesday was the first day of school and it went pretty well. Better than I thought it would. It's crazy to know that there are about 400 kids in the school during the school day, we have had our crazy moments that I don't think I will ever forget, lol but overall it is going very well.





Landrie goes to her very first dance class on Tuesday night, we are both looking very forward to it. I think she is going to love it. I just hope she doesn't want me out there doing it all with her. Which I have a feeling she is going to try and do the first few times. lol But she has surprised me a lot lately, she is getting so big.





Some have asked about my pedicure rash, lol... it is gone thanks to the antibiotics although I now have eczema on the back of my legs that gets irritated every time I shave. But the itchy goosebumps type rash is gone thank goodness, but the eczema can be just as bad at times. I have eczema from time to time but never like this and never on my legs so this is all new to me. I do think it was caused by the pedicure rash, I just hope it will go away eventually or at least calm down. I know, I should just go and see a dermatologist but I just haven't had time yet. I know a steroid cream would help but I also know how long it takes to usually get in to see them and I just haven't called yet. lol




I can't think of much more to update about. I am sure there is something but I am pretty tired so nothing else is coming to mind. If anyone thinks of something let me know and I will update. But for today here are the pics of Landrie's new bed and some cute/funny things she has said this week, hope everyone enjoys and has a great Labor Day weekend...





Now for the many faces of Landrie. She insisted that I take pictures of her making faces and poses.

I promise she didn't need to go potty. lol















Goofball















2 comments:

stacey said...

I love the new bed. She looks like such a big girl now. I hope you're bringing the camera to dance class! They are so cute when they're that little dancing.

Pawlenko Family said...

We love your new bed Landrie! Of course you are the little ham. Good luck with dance!