8.06.2008

New Project...

Well it all started off with me just wanting to buy some new decorations for the house. So on Saturday we went by Kohl's and got several things and then on Sunday we went to Kirkland's and spent quite a bit but it was way cheaper than we thought it would be and we got a ton of stuff. So we got home on Sunday with it all and I was ready to hang it all and set it all out. The plan was for me to paint our big red room, which is the den and kitchen, over Thanksgiving since I will have a week off then. Well Cory decided we should just go ahead and do it now instead of handing and putting everything out just to have to turn around in a few months to take it all down, paint and put it all back up again. So off I went to Lowe's at 3:30 on a Sunday afternoon to pick out paint. I came back and had forgotten a few things so I had to go back but Cory and Landrie began the project of painting. Here are just a few pics of the beginning of the process. I will take and post more pics once it's a bit more done and definitely once it's all complete. But I am really excited and seeing all the new decorations just sitting on the dining room table waiting to be hung and displayed is driving me NUTS!!! LOL I can't wait to see the finished product!!! Stay tuned for more pics...














2 comments:

Jill said...

i LOVE the color .... so far, looks alot like mine, although i LOVE your red !!!! cant wait to see the rest

Pawlenko Family said...

Hey Lindsey aka MIA!!!!!!!! I love the color. OMG! I think it looks richer (if that makes sense lol). What color is it? Hope all is well. L is such an artist. i love her hair band. Can you believe I have to start getting ready for H's party! She is almost one - boo hoo!