8.09.2008

Landrie's 3 Year Well Check...

Well yesterday we went for Landrie's 3 year check up and she looks great. She is 31 pounds (50%) and 38 1/4 inches tall (70%) which explains her looking so thin. But her being on the taller side doesn't surprise me at all, afterall I am 5'8. ;) I do need to make her an appt. to check her heart murmur but she is pretty sure it's closing up like it should but it hasn't been checked since she was 10 months old so it just needs to be checked to be on the safe side but I won't make that appt until Thanksgiving week or Christmas break so I can take her to the appt. She was so funny at the doctors office she was showing off and talking to everyone. She would flirt with people and put on the charm, everyone was loving her. She loves going to see Dr. Chinn, she lets her do basically whatever she wants to do, if she wants to play with the stethescope then she lets her, if she wants to check Dr. Chinn's ears she lets her, she is honestly the best Dr. ever! Oh and she is pregnant with her 2nd baby and we all are praying and crossing our fingers for PINK! ;) She is such a mess. ;) The nurse asked me a question that had a no answer and Landrie said "Mommy, don't tell her no!" We are having to tell her "don't tell me NO" a lot more than we would like to lately but at least she is catching on. lol She told me that we need to start teaching her our names incase we get lost so I looked over at her and asked her what Daddy's name was and she said "Cory Michael Griffin" then I asked what my name was and she said "Lindsey Griffin". lol But I do need to teach her our phone number. She didn't have to get any shots though thank goodness, but next year she gets like 5, AHH!!! But we won't discuss that until next year. ;) But, I can't believe how big she is getting, she isn't a baby anymore, she is a little girl now, but she will ALWAYS be our baby! ;)





* Last night when we were going to bed, yes Landrie was in our bed, it was late and neither of us wanted to do the bedtime routine. lol Well Cory had just taken his clothes off and left them on the floor and Landrie walked by to get into bed and she said "Daddy!!! Look at this mess you made!" lol






2 comments:

Pawlenko Family said...

Landrie Lou. You are like 3 inches taller than Taylor lol. But such a smart girl! So happy everything went ok. I miss talking to your mommy!

The Billingsly Brood said...

Glad to hear she is doing well and getting so big! She is taller than Brayden but that's not hard since i'm only 5ft. He is 37 1/2" but weighs 34 lbs. I'm still hoping for a growth spurt! LOL!!