8.25.2008

First Sleepover...

Landrie had her very first sleepover this past weekend. We invited Tate to sleepover mainly to test and see how she would do spending the night with us. We have spent the night over at her house when her parents went out but she hadn't ever spent the night at our house or somewhere other than her house with us. She did GREAT, never acted scared or worried so I know Disney World will be awesome! I was going to make it a super fun night, bake cookies, do crafts all that fun stuff but our neighbors came over instead so I had to put our fun sleepover plans on hold for next time when Tate stays over. By the time I remembered to take pics it was late and I was too tired so Cory snapped a few, most were blurry since it was the snapshot camera, but a few came out.






Some cute/funny things Landrie has said...






* Daddy's being grumpy. Cory was getting onto her for doing something she wasn't supposed to do and that's what she said. lol






* I have a habit of telling L that she is wearing me out when she is being difficult well guess what she has started saying to us when we are bothering her... "you are wearing me out!" lol






* She has been telling Cory and I that she has a stepmother lately. We keep telling her that she doesn't but she insists that she does. We tell her that she probably wouldn't want one but she promises she does. She got that from "Enchanted" how the little girl talks about getting a stepmother. She cracks me up.






* At night when I am tucking her in and leaving her room she says "don't let the bug bites bite" instead of "bed bugs" it's too cute.










1 comment:

Pawlenko Family said...

They are getting Way to big. Sleepovers!!!!!!!!!!!