9.01.2008

Hailey's Birthday Party...

On Sunday of Labor Day weekend we went to Cory's cousins daughter, Hailey's birthday party. They had a huge blow up slide, bounce house, petting zoo and a Monkey named "Hobo" that did tricks. The kids had a blast and it was pretty neat, although it was VERY HOT outside. Landrie isn't a huge fan of bounce houses and the height of the slide scared her as well. So she mainly played in the pool at the bottom of the slide and in Hailey's room. She did enjoy seeing all the animals and getting to pet them.



The HUGE slide































Hobo








Paw Paw sneaking into our picture. :)


* Funny things she has said this week*
A conversation her and I had:
L: Mommy?
M: Yes
L: What do you think Cinderella is doing?
M: I don't know baby, what do you think she is doing?
L: Eating
M: Eating?
L: Yes, eating dinner with Snow White
M: Yeah, probably so, they are probably eating dinner in the castle. ;)
* You have GOT to be kidding me! (yep she got that one from me. lol)
* When she went poopie the other day in the potty she said, "Bye Bye Poopie, see you next time" when she flushed.
* When she was up at my school she climbed in the chair of the other lady that works in the office with me and started moving her mouse around and said "I have to check my email real fast." LOL
* I was buckling her up into her carseat the other day and out of nowhere she said, "my bobo is growing"
* Daddy fixed something for her the other day and she said, "my hero!" lol











































1 comment:

Jill said...

thats AWESOME, shes gettin SO BIG & i MISSSSSSSSSSSS you....ESP shopping !!!! LOL