6.22.2008

Gotta Check My Email...

The other day I told Landrie to go and do something and she said, "I gotta check my email first Mommy!" Hmmm I can't imagine where on earth she heard that from. LOL But I had to capture a picture of it.



This is a leotard that our neighbors gave to Landrie, she loves it, she calls it her dance outfit. ;)




*Cory and I were jumping on the trampoline with Landrie and she was being rough with me so I told her she was going to rip my head off and to be careful. She comes over to me and pulls the neck of my shirt down a little and lifts up my neck and says, "No, it's still on, it didn't rip off" LOL





2 comments:

Pawlenko Family said...

So cute. I love how you always leave a little note showing what cute things l says!

The Billingsly Brood said...

She is too funny! I love the cute leotard.