5.25.2008

Memorial Day Weekend...

On Saturday I had a photo shoot for some friends of ours, The Brown's. Cory had gone to school with Bubba and he also married us at our wedding a little over 6.5 years ago. We hadn't really seen them much since then maybe once or twice so it was nice to see them and catch up. After that we played in Landrie's pool with her and made snow cones then we went down and had dinner with our neighbors at their house and let the kids play and hang out. Sunday Cory went fishing with Aaron and Landrie and I went to Wal-Mart on our way home she fell asleep in the car. When she woke up we played with her again in her little pool and then went down to the neighbors again to have dinner and hang out. We also went by Uncle Zeke's Sunday night for a little while. On Memorial Day we got to sleep in a little bit, 9:30! That's great for L, it's always so nice when that happens. We didn't do much during the day on Monday but that evening we went to Torrie and Bo's house for a small get together and had burgers. It was a lot of fun, but we went home too late and we all paid for it Tuesday when the alarm went off and it was back to work. lol







* Cute things she has said recently...








She was reading her Sleeping Beauty book to me and instead of saying Prince Phillip she called him Prince Pull Up.








I had on Khaki's the other day and she told me I wasn't supposed to wear Daddy's pants.








We were playing in her pool with her and there was a ladybug on her slide and she wanted to slide but wouldn't with the ladybug on there. She kept talking to it and asking it nicely to move and after about 10 minutes of this I was tired of hearing her whine and cry when the "ladybug wouldn't listen" to her so I kind of brushed it off her slide and it flew off onto the ground and she said in a VERY stern voice "MOMMY! You need to tell the ladybug you are sorry!" LOL So there I was a 26 year old grown woman telling a ladybug I was sorry. haha












I actually only got these few pictures of L this whole weekend, can you believe it, I didn't torture my poor child with the camera. lol She is actually liking it more than not these days.












1 comment:

Jill said...

how CUTE is she ?? SO funny you had to apologize to the lady bug, shes a TRIP.

LOVE that B&W pic, SUPER cute