5.12.2008

Mommy's Happy Day...

That's what Landrie kept calling it. =) We had a Mother's Day weekend. We tried to arrange for both sets of parents to come over and have a cookout on Saturday but Cory's parents weren't able to come so they stopped by for a little while on Friday evening. They brought Landrie a HUGE bag full of clothes that she LOVED. Thank you again for those Nana & Paw Paw, they are too cute! =) They played outside with Landrie on her swingset which is a must if you come over to our house. ;) My friend Torrie learned that first hand Thursday night when we had her and her husband over for dinner. Landrie was making Torrie climb up there and go down the slide in a skirt, lol. Landrie is a mess but such a sweet little girl if I do say so myself. =)

For Mother's Day we got both moms aprons with a picture of Landrie printed on them, some new updated pics of L and I made the vintage picture of L's pink converse from a previous post into a card for them on Winkflash. It turned out SO cute.

Loving on her Nana



Nana and I tried forever to get Landrie to sit still and let me take a pic of her in this pink dress my mom got her and finally when she let me she gave me her famous fake smile. lol Oh well, kids will be kids...

"Ficing" her slide

















Playing diner with Nana








And now Paw Paw too, they LOVE to get down and play with her and Landrie just eats it up








On Saturday my parents came over and we cooked out. Of course we had to spend a lot of our time in the backyard because Landrie's favorite place is outside. lol She is wearing one of the new dresses that Nana & Paw Paw brought over to her the night before. It looked so cute on her.

Walking along the new stones Daddy just put down in the backyard




Thought this one was so cute, she was just sitting up there singing

Meme & Landrie
Meme opening her Mother's Day gift








Landrie washing her hands



It was HOT






My sweet baby girl
My parents

Meme & Landrie playing dress up

Posing for Mommy









Poppie & Landrie



Meme, Poppie & Landrie



Meme, Mommy & Landrie


On Mother's Day itself we didn't do a whole lot. We went to JC Penney's and to Target. I didn't really ask for anything so I looked around and got a few things but not much. We planned to go get lunch and have a picnic at a neat park in Rockwall but on our way there Landrie fell asleep in the car. So Cory and I ate our food then we just drove around some and finally woke her up after an hour and a half. We let her play on the playground and then we went to the other side of the park that has a pond and a water area. It was only 78 outside so we really didn't let her play in the water much but we all had a lot of fun.
Eating her chicken nuggets and watching the people fish


Nothing like pink converse and chicken nuggets. ;)


Mommy's pretty girl



Landrie and I playing in the water




She LOVED it













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! Nice pictures. Shawn and your dad look so much alike. You better be back at work tomorrow!!!! I'm bored.

Myra

The Billingsly Brood said...

Cute dress! I love the pic of her in black and white!

Pawlenko Family said...

Ohh I love the apron idea! Cute pics. Think she needs a brother or sister soon so you can take even more pics lol. The family pics came out great! Love the one with your dad!

Jill said...

GREAT shots ..... JEALOUS of that water 'park'