5.21.2008

Taylor Swift Boots...

Cory went fishing with Shawn and another friend of theirs so it was another Saturday of just Landrie and I hanging out. We did some cleaning, laundry and then most important of all... play time. While I was cleaning up her room she noticed these boots that my friend Becky had given to her, they use to be Caden's. She immediately called them her "Taylor Swift boots" and pranced around the house posing with them. It was so funny and cute I had to stop cleaning and catch some pictures of her.



* Something funny she said recently... we were leaving my parents house the other day and we passed by some cows and I said "Look at the cows Landrie!" She nodded and said "Yes Mommy, I see them, they are eating chicken and french fries." lol Guess she has seen too many

Chick-fil-A commercials.




Posing with her boots


Fixing to do the splits


Doing her high kick in her boots






She fell and was crying so that is why her eyes are all red, poor thing, but she wanted me to take a picture of her with her wand on her stool.
In mid fall again, so graceful, lol








I kept telling her she was too close but she wouldn't listen and wanted me to take her picture. I am LOVING the catch lights in these though!




















So serious!



UH OH! Something was falling off the table














Mid sneeze, lol



Posing with her baby

Pretty smile


True cowgirl! She ran and got her stick horse and asked me to take her picture with it. ;)

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about that dress! I was going to ask you about it...LOL!! She is adorable as always.

Myra

Jill said...

ADORABLE, but that last pic.....PRICELESS !!!!!

Becky Malone said...

HA! THE BOOTS LOOK CUTE ON HER! ESPECIALLY WITH THAT DRESS! CADEN SAID ''AWWW''.

Pawlenko Family said...

ha ha - cute dress and love the boots. The high kick picture cracks me up! A true cowgirl.