3.19.2008

Picture OVERLOAD!

This post is mainly just a picture post. I took a TON of pictures of Landrie on Sunday. She was still sick but we were all tired of being cooped up in the house so we let her play in the backyard in the afternoon when it was warm. No harm, she wasn't around other kids to make them sick, just in our own backyard playing. Oh she did tell me to go back in the house at one point because Daddy got the bright idea to put Bella up in the Clubhouse. Bella didn't like it too much and neither did I, that's all we needed was a hurt dog. lol So when I told Cory to help her back down (poor Bella had this paniced help me look on her face) and not to put her back up there Landrie said "Mommy go back inside da house" LOL. She already knows how to work it. She wanted me to go back in the house so that Daddy could put Bella back up there. Crazy kid!


Still not feeling too great, coloring, which is her latest favorite thing to do



THANKS AUNT B for the new dress up stuff!!! Looking at the pics Nana sent home with Daddy



Just thought her feet looked so cute dangling off the floor like that



You can tell in this pic she doesn't look like she feels too great




Yay, Motrin has kicked in. LOL She HAD to put on her rainboots and sunglasses







Love her hair in this one









"Ficing" her lawn mower











Thought this was cute of her rainboots















When I saw this pic I said to myself I can TOTALLY see her shooting me this look on purpose daily in about 12 years. LOL Can we say ATTITUDE!










Checking out her helmet, making sure it's still ok!










Who says PRINCESSES don't do chores? lol





























Pretty girl!





























































































5 comments:

Pawlenko Family said...

Awe. Always so nice to see the little ham. I love the pics especially the one at the table with the dress up and the one with the lawn mower and the hair one lol. I guess I could go on and on. I love them all.

Jill said...

YAY !!!!!! FINALLY New pics even if L is under the weather she is STILL adorable. I ESP LOVE those ones of her at the table. CUUUUUTE !!!

Becky Malone said...

Landrie is something else. Her little poses and faces she makes! She's going to be something else. I like the pic of her fixing her mower, that's great!

Meghan said...

Oh, I love these. :) She is darling! What a personality... I can see it pouring out of those pictures!

Courtney said...

I adore the one of her pushing the lawnmower! Awesome shot.