9.01.2009

Backyard Fun...

Today after we got home we went straight outside to the backyard to play. We got a nice "cool front" over the weekend that made our highs around 85-88, so nice for Texas at the beginning of September. We played on the trampoline, swings, slide, played house in her clubhouse, had a snack up there. We had a great time together while we waited on Daddy to get home from work.







She wanted me to take pics of her making faces...

"The many faces of Landrie"










I try to remember to take pics of her hands and feet every now and then so I can look back and remember how small they once were




Add Image

* Landrie had a bump on her face the other day, like a clogged pore and she said "Look Mommy, I have a blond mole on my face!"

* We got onto her the other day and Cory told her to say she was sorry and she looked at me very sincere and said "Sorry pumpkin". It was so sweet.

* Landrie and I were watching tv the other night and a commercial for wrinkle cream came on and Landrie said "Oh Mommy, You need that!" She was trying to be sweet and helpful, she has no clue what it is/was she thinks if it has an adult or Mommy on it I need it.

No comments: