9.26.2009

Landrie's First Concert...

When we found out Taylor Swift would be coming to Dallas Cory and I KNEW we had to get tickets to take Landrie to see her. Landrie idolizes her, I mean hello... she was her for Halloween last year! ;) Luckily we have an American Express c.c. and they were a sponsor so we were able to buy tickets 5 days before they went on sale to the public. Cory and I were both on computers trying to get the best seats. We wound up getting great seats, the first balcony right above where the basketball goals are at the Mavs games. The tickets sold out in like 5 mins! It definitely had our adrenaline going. lol But we were able to pull it off and get pretty good seats. The months flew by in between buying the tickets and the concert date, it was here before we knew it.

On the days leading up to the concert we had a VERY excited 4 year old on our hands who didn't understand why she couldn't talk to Taylor Swift and give her a hug. We kept telling her we just go to watch her sing, so finally by the day of the concert she was okay with that. Great! Well... not so much... it all started off fabulously until she appeared in the audience during the concert. Of course she would appear in the section right next to ours and Landrie could see her hugging people and taking pics and such with them and she became hysterical and balled! I felt so bad! I wish I would have known, but how could I have? Also our tickets said "no professional cameras" and mine is considered one so I didn't take my big one, well I should have, tons of people had theirs. If I would have taken it I would have had great close ups of Taylor Swift!!! Such a bummer! But we had an awesome time anyway and Landrie loved it, that's all that really matters. Note to self though... get floor seats next time or find a meet and greet somewhere. haha

We really didn't take any pics at the concert, but here are the ones from the next day... my niece and her step sister came over to hang out and play with Landrie, she LOVES when they come over...






Everyone hanging out and playing Wii


She knows how to work the mouse better than some adults


No comments: