8.30.2009

Baking....

Landrie and I decided we would do some baking this afternoon, we chose to make some sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles. We love to bake together, I can't wait for fall/winter to get here, that is when we do the most baking. It's soooo much fun!!! Not much to tell about this baking event, but I did take some pics just for fun. I had braided her hair earlier in the day and she took it out and LOOOOVED how it left her hair all wavy. Oh, and she did play "make-up" about an hour before we baked, that explains the blue/green eyeshadow and the sparkly face. ;)


My Little Poser


Very serious, must stir correctly

What Daddy was doing while we baked

While I think Landrie looks beautiful (minus the make-up) in this pic, it also gave me a brief glimpse into the future. I am just not ready for her to be a teenager and us have to worry about boys.

Silly thing



Landrie's finished product


No comments: