7.05.2008

Celebrating the 4th of July...

Thursday night we went to the fireworks show here in Forney at the Highschool. Our neighbors met us up there and everyone had a blast.


On Friday we went out to Firewheel to do some shopping. We had a good time and I got a lot of stuff from my new favorite store, New York & Co. (thanks to Torrie for that one) and I got Landrie her birthday outfit and some panties from Carter's I love that store and I will be so sad whenever Landrie outgrows their stuff. But that is still a few years away, thank goodness. ;) Later that evening we went to Terrell to watch their fireworks show, they put on a really great show and we really enjoy going to see it. Landrie continued to ask and talk about going to see fireworks for days afterward.



Fixing to go to the Forney Fireworks show
On our way to find a spot at the Terrell Fireworks Show









































































No comments: