7.06.2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Landrie Lou!!!

I can't believe 3 years ago today you came into our lives. You changed us, but in such a positive way. It's hard to remember our lives before we had you without looking at pictures to remind us. You bring such joy to our lives. Time is flying so fast though, I just want to freeze it and make you stay this age forever, well without the occasional tantrums you have, but aside from those I love this age. You are so much fun, you say and do things all the time that crack us up. You are becoming such a sweet little girl, you never want to hurt any one's feelings and it breaks your heart when you do, you will actually cry when you know you hurt someone and it will bother you for days. You love to play pretend, tag, hide and go seek, with babies, barbies, on the trampoline, swimming, on the swing set, really anything outside, reading, painting, coloring, and most of all dancing and singing like Taylor Swift! ;) I love how caring you are, how sensitive you can be at times, the way you smile as big as you can when I come to pick you up after being gone for a while, the way you say "hi Mommy" so sweetly in the mornings when you first wake up and well sometimes you will say it when you know you are doing something you aren't supposed to be doing, and I love that too. lol ;) I love that you want to wear red glittery shoes to Wal-Mart even when they don't match, that you give the very best hugs and kisses ever and I love being your Mommy and being able to watch you grow and turn into such a kind, sweet, caring person. Happy Birthday my sweet baby, I love you MORE than you will ever know!




Boggidy, Boggidy, Boo... I Love You... ;)


































































































































































































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm crying!! This post is soooo sweet! Happy Birthday Landrie!!! I hope you guys have an awesome day-- HAVE FUN!!!

Myra & Jayda

Jill said...

YAY !!!!! Happy Birthday Princess !!!

Pawlenko Family said...

Happy Bday Landrie Lou!!!!!!!! We love you.

Courtney said...

You had to go annd post all those pics and make me all teary eyed! She's just gorgeous!