5.19.2010

Croup... AGAIN! and Field Day...

Well Landrie stayed the night with Cory's parents on Saturday night, Sharon called me on Sunday and said that Landrie had a horrible cough and fever. So I went and got her and took her to the doctor. She had an ear infection and croup. Shocker, NOT! My poor baby has had so many upper respiratory things this winter I am sure it's from all the allergies she has, it just makes all the illnesses you get worse when you get them. I am so glad summer is on it's way, I sure hope this means we will get a break from the illnesses Landrie has had this winter and spring.



My parents left to go out of town to Shreveport to get their prescriptions. Since Landrie got sick I decided to just take off and stay home with her. Since my parents got a new puppy we brought her back over to our house since she is younger and can't hold it as long as the older dogs can. Landrie adores Libbie and Libbie adores Landrie, it's so cute to see them together. Makes me want to get Landrie a puppy for about 10 seconds and then the sweet, warm, mushy feeling is gone. ;)

Later in the week was Landrie's field day at school, they set up a "Texas Motor Speedway" for the kids to ride, drive or scoot their way around, it was so cute. There was 2 bouncehouses, water and sand tables and snacks. The kids had a blast, as did the parents, it is so much fun to watch your own children do fun things like this. I just wish it was going by as fast as it is.


Libbie Lou Lou








Landrie playing with Libbie, don't you just love the beanie and white flower girl dress Nana gave her.









Playing on the bounce house


























Popsicle time















Best of friends





























No comments: