3.06.2010

Braxton Bo Is Here!!!

On Friday, March 5th my best friend had her precious miracle, Braxton Bo Deville. He weighed in at 7 lbs exactly and was 18.5 inches long. He looks just like his daddy and is the sweetest thing. I am so happy for my friend, this has been a long road but a road that had a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end. We saw him on Friday as well as Saturday, we just couldn't get enough of that sweet baby and his great parents.

Landrie being a big girl and holding Braxton, she loved him




Already trying to be "motherly" and getting something off his face


Torrie's sister Taylor


Taylor, Braxton, Landrie and Debbie, Torrie's mom


Torrie's Dad, Mike


Sweet baby


Look at that little foot


Bo touching him to calm him, so sweet


Landrie checking him out



Congrats again Bo & Torrie!!!

1 comment:

Torrie Deville said...

Awe! I love it! Thanks again friend for being there for me through this roll a coaster. I couldn't have done it with you. Love you!