3.01.2010

Baby Zoey Visits...

We decided to have a small fish fry one night spur of the moment and invited our good friends and neighbors over as well as Nana, Paw-Paw, Zeke, his wife Melanie and their 2 kids Jason (5) and baby Zoey (2 months). The girls went nuts over Zoey, they wanted to hold and play with her the whole time, they were so good and sweet to her. She is such a cutie who looks like her daddy. :) We all had a great time hanging out and enjoying great food!

Kennedy holding Zoey ALL by herself. Melanie is so calm, she even gets up and leaves the girls holding the baby all alone, so much braver than I am. Love that calmness about her, I know I wouldn't be that way. lol

Landrie and Kennedy with Zoey


Sweet Zoey sleeping


Once everyone had left and I went in the bedroom after cleaning up I found this...

Sooo cute, they were so tired and were asleep in no time




No comments: