1.31.2010

Torrie's Baby Shower

This past weekend I helped host a baby shower for one of my best friends, Torrie. This baby is definitely a miracle baby. It was a very long journey for them with lots of tears and questions, but it has the best outcome... Baby Braxton on his way, due March 14th. I can't believe how soon he will be here, everyone, especially Landrie is so excited to meet him. I can't wait to experience motherhood with Torrie, she is such a sweet person and would do anything for anyone. She is also an AWESOME teacher, one of the best I have ever seen. She is going to be a wonderful mother.


The cake table

The food table


The Mommy To Be, looking great!


The adorable cake from "Oh Boy Baking Co"


Gift opening, she had a TON of gifts, she is very blessed to have so many people who love and care about her.












Posing for Grandma Debbie (Torrie's mom)

















No comments: