1.04.2010

First Post of the New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!

First post of the new year. Haven't done too much just still trying to re cooperate from the holidays. It was a rough start to the new year for Landrie and I. We caught that lovely stomach virus that has been going around on the early morning of January 2. Landrie really hasn't ever had one, she has thrown up here and there for other reasons like overeating, sinus infections, coughing too hard or much all that but never a virus. I woke up at 3:15am sick to my stomach and an hour later Landrie woke up with it too. So glad Cory didn't get it too, he was such a big help taking care of us sick, sick girls. Landrie felt better before I did so Cory took care of her so I could sleep but he didn't know that you shouldn't worry about getting kids to eat that you need to worry about getting them to drink so the next day I had to take Landrie to Care United because she was now throwing up water so I knew she was dehydrated. Poor baby was SO lethargic and all she wanted to do was sleep. She wound up having to get an IV which helped her tremendously, she did so good. Of course she cried and was scared, but was such a trooper. She also had a sinus infection as well, poor baby. But after 3.5 hours we got to leave and go home. Landrie was STARVING she kept saying. So the doctor asked her what she wanted to eat and she said, "PIZZA!" lol The doctor said it was fine so of course we got the princess some pizza and she ate quite a bit and then went to sleep. So glad it's all over and I hope it's a long time before we ever get a stomach virus like that again. It was awful and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Here's hoping this is all her or I get this year, I know it's a long fetch wish, but trying to be positive. :)

Landrie being little Miss Artist




So sweet



My left handed baby




This month I took some maternity pics for my very best friend in the whole wide world and her sweet hubby. I am so excited and happy for my friends I can hardly stand it, this was a long and difficult road that has such a happy ending. In a few short months they will meet their beautiful baby boy, Braxton Bo. I can't wait to meet him and experience this wonderful journey with them.



Just a cute pic of Landrie in her "Girls Rock" shirt, they sure do! :)


No comments: