10.02.2008

Plano Balloon Festival...

We actually went Saturday, September 20 but I have been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to update the blog.



















I had been hearing and seeing all over the t.v. about the Plano Balloon Festival and decided it would be fun to take L to. So after doing a garage sale that morning which we didn't do too bad I must say we all laid down and rested and then got ready and headed out there. Man was it crowded!!!!!!!!!! You could barely move. I kept hearing people say they had been there several times before and never seen it that crowded, of course that would be the year we decide to go. lol We made the best of going but I still wish it wasn't so crowded. Landrie had fun and that's really all that matters, right?





Trying to get Landrie too look at me for a picture




















































































Waiting in line to get her face painted












Sitting so still letting the lady paint her face, she was so excited













She LOVED it!















Picture of her and some Halloween cookies her and I made last weekend.


















One thing funny she did say when we were going through her stuff for the garage sale...
" I NOT like 'dis darage sale stuff berry much, not at all!" lol
She was fine once we told her we would use the money to go and buy her new toys.




































3 comments:

Jill said...

wow that looks like ALOT of fun !!!

shes gettin SOOOO big

The Billingsly Brood said...

Aww.. looks like fun! I can't wait to take the kids to the pumpkin patch for face painting.

stacey said...

What gorgeous balloons! I love the animal one and the shooting star. It must have been a lot of fun. Miss L looks so proud of her cookies.