6.01.2009

Beginning of June...

We are just getting ready to go to the beach. We are going to Surfside Beach down near Galveston and Houston area. We are going to be there from Friday, June 12 through Tuesday, June 16th. We are staying in a beach house our neighbors rented, I have seen the pics and it looks SO nice, we can't wait, it's all Landrie talks about. I love summer!


Here are just some new snapshots...

Here newest pedicure she got to go have done with her Meme the other day



Singing along with "Taylor Swift" but of course! I wish someone offered guitar and singing lessons to her age, I know she would love it.




* New funnies*

- I was getting onto her and I said "Landrie Grace" well a day or so later she was getting onto me about something and she said... "Mommy Grace"

- She was telling me about some toy she liked or saw on tv and she said you know, it's on "Ariel.com"

No comments: