2.28.2009

Mid-End of February Post...

2 weeks, 2 weeks and we will be in Disney World, I can't wait!!! 

Not too much to really post about but here are some recent pics of Miss Landrie I took around the house. She is getting way too BIG!!!

After work one day I decided to try and get some new pics of Landrie, we were just playing around in my bedroom, got some pretty cute ones I thought... Can't wait for warmer weather, I do so much better outside using natural light...





So sweet



Love her little piggies


Thought this one of her fingers was sweet




She was spinning and singing




Playing outside in her pajamas and wild unbrushed hair

So pretty





Cracking up at Mommy




One day when my parents were out of town and Cory was off with her he took her to she one of our best family friend's horse. Her name is Sweetie, Landrie loved her! Thanks "Aunt Cinsee" (as Landrie use to say her name) for letting Landrie come by and ride Sweetie, she can't wait to come back and do it again. 

(yes, can you tell Daddy let Landrie fix her own hair? lol)
Add Image




No comments: