7.13.2009

Scooby Doo Salon & Learning to Drive...

Cory snapped a pic of Landrie and I when we fell asleep pretty early one night from exhaustion...

Have to post some pics of Landrie playing beauty shop with her chair and accessories. When it was my turn she said "Welcome to the Scooby Doo Salon, would you like to make your hair lello again?" LOL I had just dyed my hair back to all brown, she loved the blonde highlights and wants them back.


Here she is sneaking some candy in between appts. LOL


Landrie's makeover



We took Landrie up to the school parking lot to practice driving, boy did she need it. But it really has helped! It was so funny to watch her



If you look in the passenger seat you will see her new baby doll sitting beside her in the doll carseat, LOL


And of course tears when it was time to go because she wasn't being a good listener


Landrie and her buddy Ace playing, Landrie was driving him around the house


Landrie came to me and said...

My watch (that she didn't even have on) says it's time to make brownies...

How could I say no? So we made brownies, here's the face after putting them in the oven, lol


No comments: