6.02.2009

Landrie v.s. The Barstool...

And the barstool won...

I told her to get off the barstool and as she was of course asking the famous 3-4 year old "why" it came out from under her.

This is why my sweet child...

This has been a week of "boo boos" just the day before she was riding her bike in the house, yes, in the house and she went through the kitchen and smashed her finger between the drawer to our freezer and her bike handles. Boy was that fun... NOT


Landrie just being my little poser and letting me take cute and fun pics of her



She wanted a picture of her holding Ariel on her head, she is such a goofball


LOOOOOVE this picture of her, she has the prettiest eyelashes!

Fish face!


Being silly




Sweet girl


1 comment:

The Bell Family said...

Sorry about those boo boos Miss Landrie, but I bet you LOVE Mommy being home this summer...you girls are having so much fun!