11.28.2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving was at our house again this year, which we actually love because both of our families get along and they all come over to our house. This year we didn’t fry the turkey ourselves though, we bought one at Razzoos which was SO much easier. I was off of work all week for Thanksgiving break and it was SO nice. I did spend Monday and Tuesday pretty much cleaning all day but that’s okay, I had the time. It probably would have only taken me one day if I didn’t have to stop every so often to do or play with Landrie, but I loved being off with her and I had plenty of time to clean. I had planned on editing pictures and updating the blog but um yeah, that didn’t happen. lol Now with the new Mac I am trying to learn everything about it and how to edit on it so it’s a crash course for sure, but I know I will get there and the blog will be back on track, just bare with me my loyal followers.



Everyone seemed to enjoy Thanksgiving the food was great and everyone just hung out and visited. The kids had a blast playing together and Landrie actually didn’t try to change her clothes until everyone had left. Haha I did tell her she had to wear her dress all day and NOT to change because people were over and it was Thanksgiving. I know her, she would change constantly in and out of her dress up clothes all day if we let her. But she did good, she shared so well and was so sweet. Hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving as well. Here are some pics from Thanksgiving and a couple from before it.

I came out of the bathroom from getting ready for work and found this... Too sweet :)
These are the pics I took for Christmas of Landrie



Landrie with her Turkey pumpkin

Landrie LOOOOVES bread


Ry Ry eating, man she eats so good, I wish Landrie did


Landrie being cute

Pics with Mommy

Oh the challenging task to get her to take just one pic with Daddy


Lily and Ryleigh playing

No comments: